Get the best sound for any application with the Production Mode feature.
The DM-50D speakers from Pioneer DJ deliver balanced, punchy bass sound and they can pump out extra power thanks to the new Class D amplifier and 5-inch woofer in each unit. Flick the switch to change from DJ mode to Production mode and the DSP settings will automatically create the best sound for each application.
- Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: 3/4" soft dome
- Woofer: 5" fiberglass cones
- Included: DM-50D, power cord, audio converter cable (3.5mm stereo mini plug to RCA), speaker cord, bottom cushion, quick start guide, precautions for use and warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.12" x 6.89" x 10.32"
- Weight: 8.6 lb.
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Impedance: 10K ohm
- Enclosure: Bass reflex
- Enclosure material: MDF vinyl laminate
- Power consumption: 25W
- Power consumption during standby mode: 0.3W or less
- Inputs: 1/4" TRS jack x 1 (balanced input), RCA pin jack x 1 (unbalanced input), 3.5mm stereo mini jack x1 (unbalanced input)
- Outputs: 3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1
- Class D amplifier
- DECO convex diffusers
- Time alignment
- Grooved ducts
- 5-inch woofer