- Item # 1152446
- Model # PLX-1000
The DJ-quality PLX-1000 direct-drive analog turntable is designed for DJs who enjoy the classic look, feel and performance of vinyl for music playback. The PLX-1000 features a high-torque direct-drive… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Professional, direct-drive analog turntable.
The DJ-quality PLX-1000 direct-drive analog turntable is designed for DJs who enjoy the classic look, feel and performance of vinyl for music playback. The PLX-1000 features a high-torque direct-drive mechanism and exceptional audio playback quality. Modern digital DJs will appreciate the compatibility with current Digital Vinyl System while vinyl enthusiasts will appreciate the tried-and-true design and familiar layout. Everyone will appreciate its proven performance and professional build quality that stands up to the most demanding conditions.USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL LAYOUTThe PLX-1000 provides a classic, user-friendly layout familiar to top DJs all over the world, providing quick tempo control on the right side of the player, a start/stop button on the left side, a lighted speed guide on the platter and a pop-up LED target light.HIGH-TORQUE DIRECT DRIVE SYSTEMWhether you're beat juggling or beat matching, the PLX-1000's high-torque direct-drive mechanism delivers the power and precision you need to stay on point. The turntable can achieve a starting torque of at least 4.5kg/cm and can reach its fixed rotation speed within 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm).SOUND QUALITY DESIGNTo create an extremely stable player and prevent vibration, Pioneer utilized a heavy-mass zinc die-cast chassis for the top section of the player, reinforced with a bottom section made of 8 mm-thick resin. The base of the unit is further enforced with 9 mm-thick vibration-damping material that results in extremely stable playback. The tone arm also received great attention in build quality and design to maximize performance, using rubber insulation to minimize howling effects during audio playback. The RCA jacks feature gold-plated machine-cut parts for low impedance for excellent sound quality output.TEMPO CONTROLThe player provides a range of tempo adjustments from ±8% and ±16% to ±50%, giving users a range of pitch speeds. A "RESET" button for tempo sits next to the tempo slider for instant ±0% fixed rotation speed.DETACHABLE POWER AND AUDIO CABLESThe PLX-1000 is built with a detachable power and audio cable connection for increased convenience, especially at times when the unit is being moved around. Detachable cables also means lower maintenance in the long run. For DJs who prefer the real feel of vinyl, order the PLX-1000 today!
- User-friendly control layout
- High-torque direct drive system
- Designed for optimal sound quality
- Tempo control with variable width levels
- Detachable power and audio cables
Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Professional Turntable
- Power Requirements AC 110-120V/220-240V, 50 Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption 9W
- Output RCA x 1
- Main Unit Weight 28.88 lbs.
- Maximum Dimensions 17.83" (W) x 6.25" (H) x 13.89" (D)
- Drive Method Quartz lock serve type direct drive
- Wow and Flutter 0.1% or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- Motor 3-phase brushless DC motor
- S/N Ratio 70dB (DIN-B)
- Braking System Electronic brake
- Turntable Aluminum die-casting diameter: 13.07"
- Rotation Speed 33-1/3rpm, 45rpm
- Starting Torque 4.5kg-cm or more
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Start Time 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3rpm)
- TONE ARM
- Arm Type Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static type balance
- Tracking Error Within 3º
- Effective Length 9.05"
- Arm Height Adjustment Range 0.23"
- Overhang 0.59"
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range 0oz to 0.14oz (1 scale 0, 0.03oz)
- Proper Cartridge Weight Single cartridge: 0.12oz to 0.45oz (When shell weight is used: 0.12oz to 0.22oz)
- When only balanced weight is used: 0.21oz to 0.35oz (When sub weight is used: 0.33 to 0.45oz)