Slice samples quickly and easily with intuitive controls.
Tracker Standalone Audio Workstation from Polyend allows you to manually slice your samples or use the auto-slice feature to cut up your samples (up to 48 slices). Play individual slices with the grid controller. You can also choose to automate precisely (or randomly) which slices play on a per-step basis. "Fill" automatically fills Steps, Notes, Instruments and FX data, based on the conditions you set. Be as random or precise as you want with the Fill Function by choosing which Steps to fill and even choose a range of Musical Scales and Values to populate your tracks quickly.
- 5V 1A USB powered over USB C
- Easily powered by a portable power bank, computer or the included wall adapter
- MIDI In and Out (MIDI DIN to MIDI Mini Adapter included)
- 1/8" Mono Line and Mic Input
- 1/8" Stereo Output (1/8" to 1/4" stereo splitter cable included)
- Includes Micro SD Card with Micro SD to USB adapter
- Onboard Digital Manual included on each unit for reference
- Crafted from sturdy anodized aluminum
- High-quality mechanical keyboard
- 48 Custom designed Polyend silicone grid pads
- High-quality rotary encoder
- Dimensions: 11" x 8.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Vertical scrolling timeline allows for streamlined access to your tracks
- Each project holds 255 Patterns with up to 128 steps each
- 8 Tracks per pattern
- Each track has Note, Instrument and two FX parameter locks per-step
- Over 20 FX types to choose from, including MIDI CC and Program Change Values
- Invert function allows you to flip whole tracks or selected steps
- Step Function allows you to add Notes, Instruments and Effects in increments of 1–32 steps
- Use the 48 pads to play your samples, slices and the synthesizer engines
- Customize the pad layout to play scales
- Use the grid to choose Notes, FX or Patterns
- Record your patterns live with the grid
- Use the Grid to trigger Performance FX like Step Repeater, Pattern Play Modes, Reverse Playback, Panning, Cuttoff, etc.