- Item # 1564694
- Model # R80 V2
The R65 V2s from PreSonus provide nuanced sound to mixing or mastering high-resolution audio. With a custom 6.8 in. Air Motion Transformer tweeter that responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highe… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Enjoy complete clarity with access to the subtlest wavelengths and the highest frequencies.
The R65 V2s from PreSonus provide nuanced sound to mixing or mastering high-resolution audio. With a custom 6.8 in. Air Motion Transformer tweeter that responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highest frequencies and the 8 in. custom-coated composite LF driver combine to provide a wide sweet spot with focused vertical dispersion and transparent sound with reduced reflections. 140W RMS of Class A/B power make the R80 V2 an ideal powerful monitor speaker. Order the R80 V2 today.
- 2-way active AMT tweeter design provides articulate high-frequency response, wide stereo imaging and narrow vertical dispersion
- Custom-designed, 6.8 in. AMT tweeter responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highest frequencies for audiophile-grade air and space
- 8 in. LF drivers provide transparent mid- and low-frequency reproduction for clean, punchy bass
- Biamped, 140W RMS (LF = 75 W, HF = 65 W) Class A/B power amplifier with switching power supply
- Acoustic tuning controls (Low cut, Mid, High, Acoustic Space) compensate for room acoustics and placement
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS plus unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment
- Toroidal power transformer eliminates noise and hum
PreSonus R80 V2 Powered Studio Reference Monitors
- System protections: RF Interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter and external mains fuse
- Power: 100-120 V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240 V ~50/60 Hz