- Item # 1555704
- Model # Revelator io24
Flexible and versatile, the PreSonus Revelator io24 is the only audio interface designed for both recording and streaming. Get polished, professional results thanks to PreSonus XMAX-L microphone pream… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Professional USB microphone for streaming, podcasting, gaming and more.
Flexible and versatile, the PreSonus Revelator io24 is the only audio interface designed for both recording and streaming. Get polished, professional results thanks to PreSonus XMAX-L microphone preamps and onboard processing that will make your stream, podcast or recording stand out. Revelator io24’s intuitive loopback mixer makes adding backing tracks, sound effects or Skype interviews quick and easy. Quickly record Zoom calls for your podcast, add backing tracks to your live stream performance and more. Produce a great mix for your stream fast by engaging Stream Mix mode and with the click of a button, your complete DSP mix—analog inputs, loopback channels, reverb, and effects—are patched to the USB stream, where you can easily send it to your streaming software. No complex routing or extra hardware required.You’ll also get over $1,000 USD of software to record, produce and polish your podcasts and music, including: Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite and the Studio Magic Suite. Whether you’re producing your latest YouTube video or streaming your music live on Facebook, Revelator io24 is built to cast. Order the Revelator USB Audio Interface today.
- Add Revelator power and flexibility to any XLR microphone
- 2 XMAX-L mic preamps with +48V phantom power for professional XLR mics and crystal-clear sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass and your favorite line-level devices, plus MIDI I/O
- 2 stereo loopback streams for mixing audio from Zoom, Skype, backing tracks and more
- Professionally-crafted presets make you sound like a pro at the press of a button—or design, save and share your own
- Stream Mix mode lets you create a complete stereo mix with Revelator io24 hardware inputs, effects, two channels of loopback audio, and reverb and send it to your streaming software.
- Professional metering let you keep an eye on your mix without missing a beat
- Dedicated reverb bus to add shimmer to your live stream performances
- Customize and sculpt your sound with EQ, Compression and more using the same processing found in award-winning StudioLive Series III mixers
- Bus-powered and small for easy portability—bring Revelator processing to wherever sound takes you
- Over $1,000 worth of software, including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic Suite.
- Use touchscreen control from your tablet or phone with UC Surface to control Revelator io24 wirelessly
PreSonus Revelator io24 USB Audio Interface
- Type: Mono Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Bi-directional (Figure 8), Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 110 dB
- Type: 1/8" TRS active stereo
- Power Output: (RMS) 22.6 mW (16 ohm)
- THD: 0.008%
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Dynamic Range: 77.5 dB
- Type: USB-C compatible USB 2.0
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz (Note: 44.1 and 48kHz only on macOS while in Multi Mode)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power: USB Bus Power
- Hardware Controls: Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset Select
- Software Controls: Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management
- PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter
- Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder
- Reverb: Yes
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.875" x 5.125" x 5.125"
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel i3 or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows and Mac Systems
- USB-C or USB-A 2.0 port compatibility
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 3.4 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation