- Item # 1493790
- Model # STUDIOLIVE 32S
This is the PreSonus StudioLive 32S, a 32-channel powerhouse with one-to-one channel control. The StudioLive 32S is a small-format digital mixer with large-format mixing power. Thanks to AVB, it’s eas… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording.
This is the PreSonus StudioLive 32S, a 32-channel powerhouse with one-to-one channel control. The StudioLive 32S is a small-format digital mixer with large-format mixing power. Thanks to AVB, it’s easily expandable—readily networking with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for remote inputs. The 32S’s 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes allowing you to customize your mixer any way you wish. The Fat Channel processing section employs expandable plug-in options with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus. The 32S also ships with PreSonus Capture® recording software, which can be run directly on your mixer or Windows or macOS computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig.Few designs in high-tech musical equipment manufacture have had as enduring a presence as Presonus’ StudioLive mixers. Since their introduction in 2009 with a FireWire interface built in along with a rich bundled software suite, every new iteration of its design is anticipated and thus far, universally praised. The introduction of the 2019 version has the industry’s attention. It should have yours too.The 32-channel StudioLive 32S delivers a complete hands-on mix experience for users who want one-to-one control for every input on the same bank. Powered by the dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, The StudioLive 32S is loaded with 40 mixing channels, 26 buses, and 286 individual processors. Unique features include: unmatched 128-channel (64x64) USB recording; onboard multitrack SD Card recording with true virtual soundcheck; expandable Fat Channel plug-ins with studio-quality, vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and mix; password-protected user profiles for restricting access; 16 FlexMixes individually configurable as Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes, along with 24 DCA groups; 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders; and a comprehensive software package, including PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW and Capture™ live-recording software. 32-channel StudioLive mixer. Order today.
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 mixing channels
- Fully recallable, 40-input, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input and bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control (Advanced Studio One control integrationMCU emulation mode for Logic/HUI emulation mode for Pro Tools)
- Includes UC Surface™ mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android™, and iPad®; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®, and Android
PreSonus StudioLive 32S 32-Channel Mixer with 26 Mix Busses and 64x64 USB Interface
- Number of channels: 32
- Busses/groups: 26
- Aux sends: 16
- Total inputs: 40
- Mic preamps: 32
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 16
- XLR only jacks: 16
- RCA in: 1 (pair)
- USB: 2.0 Type B
- Total outputs: 15 (12 FLEX)
- XLR out: 16 FLEX
- 1/4” out: 4 TRS
- Sub Group Out: 4 TRS
- ADAT/optical out: 0
- RCA out: 1 (pair)
- AES / EBU: XLR Male
- Connections: USB, 2.0
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Bluetooth 4.1
- AVB: Locking Ethernet
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Many plugins
- EQ bands: Various types
- Width: 32.37"
- Height: 6.51"
- Depth: 22.97"
- Weight: 37.2 lb.
- Automation: Through software
- Fader type: 33 Touch-sensitive
- Motorized faders: Yes
- Bundled software: Yes