ProX Truss ProX XS-DJ808WLT Flight Case for Roland DJ-808 or Denon MC7000 Digital Controller W-Wheels and Sliding Laptop Shelf

  • Item # 1526948
  • Model # XS-DJ808WLT

The ProX XS-DJ808WLT Road Case is designed by ProX Cases for the Roland DJ-808 or Denon MC7000 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your… Learn More

$269.99

Availability: Order Now!

Ship to Store

2-7 business days

Keep your gear protected with this durable, high-quality road case.

The ProX XS-DJ808WLT Road Case is designed by ProX Cases for the Roland DJ-808 or Denon MC7000 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.The XS-DJ808WLT with sliding laptop shelf is constructed with ProX's rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels and reinforced steel ball corners. It also features recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, and a 1U Rack Space underneath the unit (1U Rail Hardware Included), as well as a removable front panel. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the 1U rack space, front controls and headphone/mic jacks.It's all about the options! This item is part of ProX's Silver on Black series, which features a black finish with silver hardware for a sleek, professional look. There's no going back. This stunning road case for your professional gear will always make a statement.This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface Design. It's made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also, as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.All ProX cases use CNC technology during the manufacturing process to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included.For your safety and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point. Peace of mind when you transport your gear. Order today.

Technical Specification

ProX Truss ProX XS-DJ808WLT Flight Case for Roland DJ-808 or Denon MC7000 Digital Controller W-Wheels and Sliding Laptop Shelf

  • Features
  • Fits: Roland DJ-808 or Denon MC7000
  • Interior Dimensions: 22" L x 16" W x 2" H
  • Exterior Dimensions: 30" L x 22" W x 9" H
  • Weight: 35 lb
  • Silver on Black Honeycomb Digital exterior design
  • Sliding Laptop Shelf
  • 1U Rackspace Hardware Included
  • ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
  • Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
  • High-density foam interior support & casing
  • Recessed spring action recessed handles
  • Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
  • 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
  • Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller
  • Dual anchor rivets
  • Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
  • Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock twist-lock
  • Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
  • All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
  • ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • ProX Goes Green: Durable hard rubber foams used in cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material