- Item # 1114814
- Model # CX602V
The QSC CX602V power amp is a two-space stereo power amp with 550W output per channel with both outputs driven at 8 Ohms. It features 1-dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings,ac… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Lightweight and powerful.
The QSC CX602V power amp is a two-space stereo power amp with 550W output per channel with both outputs driven at 8 Ohms. It features 1-dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings,active inrush limiting that eliminates AC inrush current, and detachable Euro style input connectors.The HD15 DataPort for Q-Sys and QSControl computer control and monitoring offers analysis and modification of amplifier performance. Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation, so you can tailor the output to your requirements. Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material.Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs enable system monitoring at a glance. You have to try hard to blow up a QSC amplifier, but in cases all of the dark forces have conspired, the protection bulwark is comprehensive, including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection.
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Distortion (Typical)
- 20 Hz“20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power
- 1.0 kHz and below: full rated power: Less than 0.01% THD
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz“20 kHz, ±0.2 dB
- Damping Factor: Greater than 500
- Input Impedance: 6 k? unbalanced, 12 k? balanced
- Input Clipping: 10 V rms (+22 dBu)
- Cooling: Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Connectors, each channel: Input: 3-pin XLR & 3-pin detachable terminal blocks (1 each per channel)
- Output: Safety-shrouded barrier strip
- Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection
- Stable into reactive or mismatched loads.
- Load Protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) wide, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall (2 RU),
- 14" (35.6 cm) deep (from front mounting rails)
- Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg) net
- 27 lb (12.3 kg) shipping