- Item # 1540174
- Model # R800-1505-00
The HotShot 48V is a condenser microphone switcher built for silent operation on stage, allowing an artist to power their vocal mic and reroute it to feed the stage monitoring system for communicating… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Works with condenser and dynamic mics,
The HotShot 48V is a condenser microphone switcher built for silent operation on stage, allowing an artist to power their vocal mic and reroute it to feed the stage monitoring system for communicating with other band members or technicians at the press of a footswitch. LED indicators display the active output, and the footswitch itself can be configured for latching or momentary action. While the HotShot 48V is specifically designed to address issues when switching condenser microphone outputs, it works equally well with dynamic mics also. Switch from the mic to the monitors with silent operation. Order today.
- Provides 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Redirects mic signal to communicate with band members and techs
- Footswitch can be configured as a latching or a momentary switch
- Silent switching with no pops or clicks through the PA system
Radial Engineering HotShot 48V Condenser Microphone Switcher
- Manufacturer Part Number: R800 1505 00