- Item # 1005066
- Model # R800 6000
Featuring the same highly acclaimed Jensen transformer equipped circuit as used in the renowned Radial JDI direct box, the JD6 contains 6 completely independent audio channels for 100% isolation, mini… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Optimized for use in professional touring applications.
Featuring the same highly acclaimed Jensen transformer equipped circuit as used in the renowned Radial JDI direct box, the JD6 contains 6 completely independent audio channels for 100% isolation, minimal crosstalk and low noise.All channels feature -15dB pad, a 180 polarity reverse, and a pin-1 ground lift disconnect at the XLR for added prevention against ground-loops. Easy ID labels for each channel use removable marker pen.Channels 1 and 2 have been outfitted with extra features and connections to simplify interfacing: dual RCA and 1/4" jacks with push-button selector; a merge function that converts the input and thruput to left and right mix to mono at the XLR; and a high-frequency roll-off filter. Channels 1 and 2 also feature 1/4" switching jacks with front channel priority.
- 6 discrete Radial JDI DI's in a one RU 19" unit
- Jensen transformer equipped
- Exceptionally low distortion
- High level handling
- Front and back connections
- Optional hook-up extension panels
- -15dB pad for extra-hot signals
- 8kHz HF roll off filter switch on channels 1 and 2
- Polarity reverse switch flips phase 180 at the XLR output
- Ground lift switch lifts pin 1 at the XLR output
- Front 1/4" input connectors
- Front 1/4" thruput connectors on channels 1 & 2
- Merge function switch on channels 1 & 2
- Input selector switch on channels 1 & 2
- RCA input jacks on channels 1& 2
- Easy ID label zones with removable marker pen