- Item # 1004734
- Model # R800 1026
The Radial Engineering JPC stereo PC direct box is specifically designed to connect computer sound cards and other consumer electronic products to professional sound systems. The JPC stereo DI box com… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A stereo direct box that has been specifically designed for use with computer sound cards
Order a great sounding PC-AV Direct Box that is compact and affordable.
- Isolated XLR connectors to eliminate chassis ground potential
- Active balanced circuit drives long cable runs without signal loss.
- Audio Transformers on both inputs provide 100% isolation to eliminate hum and noise causing ground loops.
- 14-Gauge steel welded I-beam construction makes it impossible to torque the PC board
- High grade switches - long life, high cycle for reliable performance
- Military spec PC board with full surface ground plane to reduce RF noise susceptibility.
Radial Engineering JPC Stereo PC DI Box
- Input and Output Panels
- -10dB pad reduces the level going into the JPC from loud sources that could overload the circuit and cause distortion.48V Power on LEDs lets you know that phantom has been turned on and is powering the two channels. 1/4" connectors for each channel in parallel with RCA and 1/8" connectors
- 1/8" TRS (stereo) connector designed for PCs and laptops, makes connection easy with standard 1/8" to 1/8" cable
- Twin RCA connectors are great for connecting DVD/CD players and video machines. RCA thru-puts for flexibility.
- Book-end design creates a protective zone around the switches & connectors - Indestructable 14-gauge steel construction.
- Ground Lift switch - recessed to prevent accidental operation. Disconnects the ground path to the transformer at the XLR output. This is used when a ground path is made at the input side such as with a computer or rack module.
- Full no-slip rubber bottom pad provides mechanical isolation, electrical insulation and 'stay-put-ability!'
- Twin balanced XLR male output connectors; AES standard with Pin-1 ground and Pin-2 hot.