- Item # 1507532
- Model # RM-998-D
Modeled after the original pre-war resonator guitars, Recording King resonators are some of the foremost metal body guitars on the market. They feature bell brass bodies that sing like angels, and the… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Resonator guitar with big, brassy tone.
Modeled after the original pre-war resonator guitars, Recording King resonators are some of the foremost metal body guitars on the market. They feature bell brass bodies that sing like angels, and they have incredible projection and classic resonator tone. This is the Recording King Style-O with the classic Chickenfoot coverplate. The Recording King Style-O features a 9.5" hand-spun Recording King cone, a Honduran mahogany neck and a hard maple bridge. From professional artists to beginners, these resonators have proven to be the perfect combination of tone, volume and playability.. Classic pre-war blues tone, just like the originals.
- Nickel-plated bell brass body
- 25” Scale length
- 1-3/4" Nut width
- Hand-spun recording king cone
Recording King RM-998-D Metal Body Resonator, Style-0
- Body: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Padauk
- Cone Material: Hand-Spun Aluminum
- Cone: Recording King, 9.5"
- Coverplate: Chickenfoot (RM-998-D)
- Tailpiece: Bell Brass
- Bridge: Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Position Markers: M.O.P. Dot
- Tuners: Nickel-Plated
- Nut, Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Finish Options: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass