A distinctive instrument with vintage vibe.
You don't have to get in a time machine to find that expensive vintage collectible. It's here for you right now at an amazingly affordable price! The Regal RC-43 Triolian-style metal-body guitar has the sound, the feel and the look of that 80-year-old collectible you've been thinking of. With its steel body nickel-plated in an antique finish, you can hardly believe this is a new guitar. The spun aluminum resonator cone with wooden biscuit bridge provides the correct, historical sound along with immense volume and carrying power. The mahogany neck is slimmed down for modern tastes, while the slotted peghead with pearloid overlay is totally original. An adjustable truss rod is another modern improvement that makes the RC-43 the best of both worlds, the old and the new!
- Antique nickel-plated finish, steel body
- Slim mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- Traditional slotted peghead with elegant pearloid peghead overlay and Regal logo
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Traditional 12th-fret neck/body joint
- 1-3/4 inch nut width
- 9-1/2 inch spun aluminum resonator cone with authentic wooden biscuit bridge
- Vintage-style nickel-plated Colander coverplate
- Distinctive brass truss rod cover
- Nickel-silver frets
- High-quality vintage style open gear tuners with 14:1 gear ratio and pearloid buttons
- Shop adjusted