- Item # 1069510
- Model # RD-40MS
At the top of the line of the Regal Studio Series Resophonic Guitars, the RD-40 Resonator has been redesigned from the inside out making it one of the best values when it comes to truly vintage-inspir… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Redesigned for professional quality and tone.
At the top of the line of the Regal Studio Series Resophonic Guitars, the RD-40 Resonator has been redesigned from the inside out making it one of the best values when it comes to truly vintage-inspired, professional featured, resophonic instruments. Using Regal's many years of experience in the development and construction of traditional American acoustic instruments, they discovered ways to improve upon the most legendary designs from the past without pricing them out of the reach of any level player. Only the finest materials are used to create these new designs that reminisce of the past, while still meeting the demands of today's modern players. The new body shape takes its cues from instruments of the past; while the real secret to the tone of these instruments lies within. It all starts with a combination of Regal exclusives, such as the Power Reflex Tone Chamber for added volume, the DP-126 die-cast spider for its bell-like response, and a US-made, hand-spun aluminum cone. All together work in perfect harmony to assure the maximum, most articulate tone that can be heard in any playing situation. The biting, trebly tone that'll bring out the Delta in you. Order now!
- Spruce top
- Quarter-sawn mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany, slimmer neck with 2-way adjustable truss rod with metal truss rod cover
- Rosewood fingerboard with motherof-pearl dot position markers
- Multi-ply ivoroid bound body and bound fingerboard
- Bound peghead with rosewood overlay, inlaid with a floral design of mother of pearl, abalone, and red coral
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Rock maple saddle and bone nut
- Extra-wide string spacing at saddle for playing comfort
- Saga's Power Reflex resonator chamber
- USA-made aluminum cone
- Golden Gate DP-126 spider
- Bug-eye screen cover
- Sealed die-cast tuners with 15:1 gear ratio
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Shop adjusted