- Item # 1158366
- Model # AMS-NEON
The Reloop NEON is a powerful pad controller for Serato DJ that will elevate your performance to a whole new level.The most extensive SP6 sample controller on the marketActing as the perfect support h… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Powerful Serato DJ drum pad modular controller.
The Reloop NEON is a powerful pad controller for Serato DJ that will elevate your performance to a whole new level.The most extensive SP6 sample controller on the marketActing as the perfect support hardware for DVS users and controller DJs, the eight ultra-low-latency and touch-sensitive RGB drum pads with aftertouch are perfect for triggering samples, cues, loops and effects. Coming in as the most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market, the NEON also offers LED feedback for each sample slot.Eight powermodesA total of 8 power modes can be accessed by up to 4 decks with only one NEON: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop and Manual Loop are all at your fingertips.Flip modeThe brand-new FLIP mode allows you to record and play back your own remixes or cue trigger sequences on the fly.Smart color codingHandling these advanced functions is easy as the drum pads' smart colour coding offers users visual feedback in each mode, so youll never get lost mid-performance. Two endless push encoders for track navigation, volume control and loop editing complete this simple yet powerful device. The perfect controller for SERATO.
- Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
- Dedicated Serato DJ SP-6 sampler control
- 4-deck control for Slicer, Cue and Loop
- Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
- 8 touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
- FX after touch control for multi-sensorial effect modulation
- Supports the brand-new Serato Flip extension pack
- The most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market
- Loop/Manual Loop:
- Quick access to more than 8 storable loops and manual loop control
- Further Features:
- 2 endless push encoders for volume control, track navigation, loop editing as well as loop Shift and loop roll function
- Censor, slip and sync functions for all decks can be selected directly with the controller
- Internal/relative mode for DVS users
- Smart Link: Neon can be connected to each other via mini jack cable