- Item # 1179546
- Model # REV500
The Revelle 500 is an ideal violin for the advancing player seeking an instrument which consistently delivers a rich tone capable of nuance and power.
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Step-up instrument for diligent practicers.
The Revelle 500 is an ideal violin for the advancing player seeking an instrument which consistently delivers a rich tone capable of nuance and power. Order today and make your next step in your musical journey.
- Wood: Crafted with 3-year plus naturally aged tone woods (fine Russian solid spruce top and natural air-dried age 3 year fine Russian flamed maple back, side’s neck and scroll).
- Varnish: Slightly antiqued oil varnish applied by hand.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau bridge, Wittner-style tailpiece, well-aged ebony pegs.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability.
Revelle Model 500 Violin Only
- 3-year maker experience
- Hand-applied reddish-brown oil varnish
- Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid Spruce top
- Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- French made Despiau Bridge
- Wittner-style Tailpiece
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings