- Item # 1303157
- Model # REV500E
The Revelle 500 outfit centers around an ideal violin for the advancing player seeking an instrument which consistently delivers a rich tone capable of nuance and power. This outfit also includes the… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A sweet setup for the inspired student.
The Revelle 500 outfit centers around an ideal violin for the advancing player seeking an instrument which consistently delivers a rich tone capable of nuance and power. This outfit also includes the following:Model 305- Feather-lite oblong case with backpack straps and two bow holders and an external music pocket.Revelle Rook Bow- The Rook’s durability of composite core, responsiveness and bow control make it a smart choice for advancing musicians. Order today. You've been steady with your practice and you've earned this next step up.
- Wood: Crafted with 3-year plus naturally aged tone woods (fine Russian solid spruce top and natural air-dried age 3 year fine Russian flamed maple back, side’s neck and scroll).
- Varnish: Slightly antiqued oil varnish applied by hand.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau bridge, Wittner-style tailpiece, well-aged ebony pegs.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability.
Revelle Model 500 Violin Outfit
- 3-year maker experience
- Hand-applied reddish-brown oil varnish
- Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid Spruce top
- Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- French made Despiau Bridge
- Wittner-style Tailpiece
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings