- Item # 1545600
- Model # TRI-G-mrbu-RM-JRJRJR
The Reverend Triad is all about versatility. The three brand-new Jazz Bomb pickups are hum-free with increased output. The steel rails create a rich, focused tone that cuts through the mix. Combine th… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
5-way switch for a variety of tones.
The Reverend Triad is all about versatility. The three brand-new Jazz Bomb pickups are hum-free with increased output. The steel rails create a rich, focused tone that cuts through the mix. Combine them with the 5-way switch, and experiment with all kinds of sounds for any tone alchemist. Funky block inlays and the chrome control plate make this bass a stylish addition to your collection. For versatility and rich tone. Order today.
- CUSTOM PICKUPS
- We design our own proprietary custom pickups, to achieve the best tonal match with our instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position, for balanced volume and tone when switching.
- FIVE-PIECE ROASTED MAPLE NECK
- Roasted Maple is heat treated at over 300° F to remove sugars, moisture, and impurities. This maple is lighter, more stable, and has a beautiful caramel color. Combined with our five-piece construction, the result is a neck that requires less seasonal adjustment, and boasts a rich vintage look!
- KORINA BODY
- Korina (aka White Limba) is a medium-light weight wood, highly prized for consistency and tonal qualities. Often found in boutique and vintage instruments, all Reverends feature Korina bodies. A highly resonant wood, Korina is a key factor to producing our lively, responsive instruments that are rich in harmonics.
- HIPSHOT ULTRALIGHT TUNERS
- These tuners have a housing made of aircraft grade aluminum that makes them extra-light. The difference in weight can be as much as 2-3oz less in the headstock, which means a more balanced bass that’s more comfortable to play. And the tone is great! Your bass is more defined and enhanced with the Hipshot Ultralites.
- HIGH MASS BRIDGE
- Our bridge features heavy duty saddles in combination with a massive base plate. This substantial mass of metal enhances clarity and attack, and produces bell-like sustain. It's also a versatile bridge, that can be strung string-thru-body or top-load.
- INITIALED HEADSTOCK
- Every Reverend is hand initialed and serial numbered on the back of the headstock by one of our highly skilled technicians who sets up, inspects, and tests every instrument.
- CUSTOM DOME KNOBS
- Our proprietary knobs feature a lower profile which is less likely to be accidentally hit by the player's hand, and the white dot lets you easily see where your knob rotation is set.
- BONEITE NUT
- We use "Boneite," a synthetic bone nut, that is more consistent than natural bone, on all Reverend instruments. It reduces friction, allowing the strings to slide through the nut slots smoothly, improving tuning stability.
- 3 STRING TREE
- All Bolt-On series basses use a wide string tree that holds down three strings, instead of just two. This eliminates string buzz in the nut slot, which is a common problem with standard string trees.
- DUAL-ACTION TRUSS ROD
- Our dual action rod adjusts in both directions, allowing back bow or forward bow. This assures correct adjustment range is possible regardless of string tension, extreme climate conditions, or the effects of long term aging. It’s also located at the headstock for easy access.
- SIX-BOLT NECK PLATE
- Two extra bolts increase mounting pressure of the neck by fifty percent. This makes a stronger neck connection, which improves sustain, tuning stability, and neck alignment.
- CUSTOM JACK PLATE
- Our proprietary jack plate features four mounting screws, instead of two. The extra screws prevent the plate from tearing out of the body. Made of steel for durability, the laser etched logo adds an extra touch of class!
- PURE TONE JACK
- All Reverends use an upgraded jack by Pure Tone Technologies. The Pure Tone jack has dual contacts for improved grip, audio signal and reliability. The most dependable guitar jack available!
- 10% POTS
- We use Alpha control pots with a +-10% rating, tighter and more consistent than a standard pot. Typically used in expensive boutique guitars, but standard issue in all Reverends.
- 10% POLY CAPS
- We use caps with a +-10% rating. Our caps are made to tighter specifications, so they’re more consistent. Made of polyester, they’re also longer lasting, and less affected by temperature than cheaper ceramic caps. Typically used in expensive boutique guitars.
Reverend Triad Roasted Maple Fingerboard Electric Bass Guitar
- Korina Solidbody
- Jazz Bomb Bridge/Neck/Neck
- String-thru-body or Top-load, 3/4" spacing.
- 5-Piece Maple/Walnut, Satin Amber Finish
- NECK PROFILE
- Medium Oval
- Roasted Maple or Pau Ferro, 12" Radius
- 21 Frets
- TRUSS ROD
- Dual Action, Headstock Access
- Hipshot Ultralight, 1/2" Dia. Shaft
- 42mm width, Boneite
- Volume, Tone, 5-Way
- Bass Two-Toned Teardrop (Available Separately)