- Item # 1502088
- Model # REVV-G3
A lot of additional time went into making the Revv G3 distortion pedal feel right under the fingers with even saturation and nice bloom and attack – not flat and sterile. Testing with different kinds… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Get the monstrous tone of the Revv Purple Channel in a tour-grade stomp.
A lot of additional time went into making the Revv G3 distortion pedal feel right under the fingers with even saturation and nice bloom and attack – not flat and sterile. Testing with different kinds of rigs – making it as versatile as possible. It can be used in studios; on fly-rig boards with cab modeling direct to front of house; in front of big, high-gain heads and used with little combos. During development, it received much positive feedback from touring artists, producers and session guys – but it still went through over a 16 revisions to get it just right, and the results speak for themselves.
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Purple Channel” from the Generator 120 and 100P
- Clear, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Durable, tested construction
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk and pop artists worldwide
- Optimized for analog, digital and hybrid rigs
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
Revv Amplification G3 Distortion Effects Pedal
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective purple, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Top-mounted jacks
- 1-year warranty