Add a wealth of connective versatility to your RockBoard.
The RockBoard Modules are simple all-in-one patch bays for the RockBoard series pedalboards. Fitting all new RockBoards except the Duo 2.1, they provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient through box. Manage all connections to and from your effects setup in one place and in a tidy manner. With the RockBoard Modules you can hook up your pedals permanently underneath your board and have a central access point from your instrument and to your amp as well as for your power supply. The RockBoard Modules give you endless possibilities of how you can hook up your rig! You are using TRS, XLR, MIDI or USB in your setup? No worries! The RockBoardModules provide you with all connections you need depending on the MOD that is right for you! Use them to connect multiple effects pedalboards, to run several effects from your board through your amp’s effects loop, or simply as central access point to your pedalboard.
- 4 x 6,3 mm / 1/4 mono TRS thru
- 1 x USB thru
- 2 x Midi thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru
- All connections mirrored on the backside
- Weight: 550 g / 1.21 lbs.
- Dimensions: 175 x 59 x 48 mm / 6 7/8 x 2 5/16 x 1 7/8
- Fits all new RockBoard pedalboards except Duo 2.1
- Holds all connections to and from your RockBoard in 1 place
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board