- Item # 1526324
- Model # FANTOM-7 Kit1
With an included DP-10 damper pedal and Z keyboard stand, you'll love that you can play the FANTOM-7 music workstation keyboard right away. Bundle up with this essentials kit. Roland FANTOM-7 Music W… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Save with this workstation keyboard essentials package.
With an included DP-10 damper pedal and Z keyboard stand, you'll love that you can play the FANTOM-7 music workstation keyboard right away. Bundle up with this essentials kit. Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard The Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard is made for rapid production and expressive performance. Inspiring onboard production tools and deep computer integration fuel an experience that feels intuitive, natural, and full of possibilities. The expandable sound engine delivers Roland's best electronic and acoustic sounds, with the depth and control to combine and shape them in exciting new ways. And it's built from premium materials, with a purposeful design, and the best 61-, 76-, and 88-note keyboards Roland have ever made. Roland DP-10 Damper Pedal The well-built Roland DP-10 Damper Pedal has a real-pedal feel and comes with a non-slip rubber plate - essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces - and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups. It is compatible with half-damper capable keyboards, and it can also serve as a standard pedal switch (for sustain, etc). Proline PL700Z Folding Z Keyboard Stand The ProLine PL700Z Folding Z Keyboard Stand has sleek looks and the strength to support up to 375 lb. It will accommodate electronic keyboards from 55 to 88 keys, or DJ equipment and music mixers. Z shape means you can play from the front or the back of the stand. Rectangular 1" x 2" structural tubes make it heavy duty. 3/4" center tubes allow you to adjust the width from 21" to 36". Height adjusts from 24" to 36" so you can use your ProLine keyboard stand while sitting or standing. It collapses and locks for convenient transport or storage. Bundle and save with this essentials package. Order today.
- This includes the Firmware 2.0 update for FANTOM-7:
- The FANTOM sampling engine gets a significant overhaul in Version 2.0. You now have the ability to sample directly to the keyboard or build detailed multisamples, which can be edited onboard and used as the basis of any oscillator/partial in a ZEN-Core tone. With up to 352 samples per tone and 16 tones in a Scene, the sound design potential is vast.
- Version 2.0 also brings a TFX (total effects) processor to FANTOM’s master section, complementing the existing master compressor and EQ. The TFX processor introduces deep sound-shaping power with 90 different effects that can be applied to the master output. Numerous audio routing features have also been added, including the ability to apply effects to audio input sources and sample the results.
- FANTOM features a color touchscreen interface, and the sequencing enhancements in Version 2.0 take even greater advantage of this powerful tool. You can now draw and edit automation using multiple gestures, while a new microscope mode lets you fine-tune every note to perfection.
- Each of FANTOM’s 16 zones can already be assigned to an internal sound or an external input like a software synthesizer. With Version 2.0, internal and external sources can now be layered or split within a zone to build huge sounds and intricate performance setups. It’s also possible to transpose each zone independently and save settings in Scenes for instant recall. And the Scene Chain function has been enhanced with a list view, where you can easily swap positions and use markers to quickly jump to different sections.
- Version 2.0 also brings new ways for you to customize FANTOM, including modifying the touchscreen background to match their creative environment.
Roland FANTOM-7 Workstation With DP-10 Pedal and Z Stand
- Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard
- Roland DP-10 Damper Pedal
- Proline PL700Z Folding Z Keyboard Stand