- Item # 1178161
- Model # SSP5018
Instruments from Rozanna's Violins are made from nicely flamed wood that has been aged for six years. It has a hot pink finish, underneath the charming sunflower design. The front is solid Spruce, wit… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Great sounding violin with an arresting finish.
Instruments from Rozanna's Violins are made from nicely flamed wood that has been aged for six years. It has a hot pink finish, underneath the charming sunflower design. The front is solid Spruce, with flamed maple back, sides, and scroll. Includes inlaid purfling, and a nicely cut bridge. It additionally features genuine fine quality ebony fittings for fingerboard, chinrest, pegs and tailpiece. A custom transparent varnish illuminates the beauty of this unique instrument.But wait, there's more! This package includes fine quality strings plus genuine Brazilwood bow with real horsehair, plus leather and silver wrapping, ebony frog and pearl eye. Fine octagonal stick for extra power. It all ships in a a shaped, lightweight case with deluxe velour interior, interior accessory pocket, exterior music pocket, leatherette handles, and convenient shoulder back-pack straps.
- Wood is aged six years
- Screaming pink finish
- Deluxe artwork created by top American designers
- Nice sounding violin
- Front is solid spruce
- Genuine Maple back, sides, scroll
- Fine quality ebony fittings, including pegs, fingerboard, chin rest and tailpiece
- Fine quality strings
- Genuine Brazilwood octagonal bow with real horsehair
- Leather and silver wrapping plus pearl eye
- Handsome lightweight shaped case
- Case comes with deluxe silver velveteen interior, includes blanket and interior pocket
- Attached exterior pocket plus straps.