- Item # 1566739
- Model # R10
The R10 from Rupert Neve Designs delivers power you can trust with more than 150% the required current for a 10-space chassis to prevent the power rails from failing under a higher-than-expected load.… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Ten-space 500 series rack with abundant power and unrivaled build quality.
The R10 from Rupert Neve Designs delivers power you can trust with more than 150% the required current for a 10-space chassis to prevent the power rails from failing under a higher-than-expected load. To help monitor and troubleshoot problematic modules, the R10 is equipped with LED current metering to show how much power is being used. The internal power supply itself has been carefully designed and double-shielded to avoid significant magnetic induction in any of the channel positions. With such attention to providing and monitoring power, the R10 helps your modules realize their fullest potential. To ensure many years of use, the chassis is made of solid steel with sliding nuts to accommodate various manufacturers’ 500 Series modules. Because the R10 is built to official 500 Series specifications, it will work flawlessly with any properly-designed 500 series module you wish to include in it. To help accommodate modules that are slightly out of spec, the R10 has variable-position screw holes to help make the installation process as smooth as possible. Order the R10 10-slot 500 series chassis today.
- Each card slot is designed to fit a standard 500 series module
- Three link jumpers, which can be individually set to allow VCA linking on Channels 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and 9-10
- Robust +48V phantom power supply
- Each channel features a balanced XLR and TRS input, which are wired in parallel
- Each channel features a balanced XLR & TRS output
- The IEC power input accepts 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz input
- Solid steel enclosure with ultra-strong rack ears gives you the confidence to take your 500 Series gear on the road
Rupert Neve Designs R10 10-Slot 500 Series Chassis
- DC voltage to units: +/-16VDC and +48VDC for phantom power
- Power requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 50 Watts
- Weight: 14 lb.
- Dimensions: 19" L x 7.5" D x 5.25" H