- Item # 1555644
- Model # RMP-D8
The heart of the Fostex RMP-D8 Mic Pre lies in the modular mic preamp cards featuring Mr. Rupert Neve’s custom transformer designs. Unlike other integrated Dante mic preamp designs that rely primarily… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
8-channel Dante mic preamp and converter.
The heart of the Fostex RMP-D8 Mic Pre lies in the modular mic preamp cards featuring Mr. Rupert Neve’s custom transformer designs. Unlike other integrated Dante mic preamp designs that rely primarily on a single IC for gain and tone, the RMP-D8 has eight fully-realized class-A microphone preamplifiers feeding eight custom audio transformers, maintaining the high standards of Rupert Neve Designs’ standalone preamplifiers. Where converters are often an afterthought on combination devices, the 24-bit/192kHz converters in the RMP-D8 are a product of years of careful listening. The precision controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction enable capture of the full breadth of performance from the mic preamplifiers or the line inputs; with the RMP-D8, there is no weak link in the audio path.Dante audio networking uses standard IP networks to transmit high-quality, uncompressed audio with near-zero latency. It’s the most flexible, reliable, and easy-to-manage audio networking solution available, and provides the lowest cost of ownership by dramatically reducing cabling and labor costs. Dante is the audio networking choice of nearly all professional audio manufacturers, making it the industry standard for digital audio networking. The RMP-D8 is also fully DDM (Dante Domain Manager) ready. Order the 8-Channel Dante Mic Pre today.
- 8 mic / line inputs with 48V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad and high-pass filter controls
- 1dB-stepped class-A mic preamplifiers with 60dB gain and remote control capability
- 24-bit / 192kHz Mastering-Grade Converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
- Dante integration with secondary redundant RJ45 network port
- 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors with gain-compensated secondary output
- Compatible with Dante Virtual Sound Card and Dante Via
- Reinforced steel chassis
Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8 8-Channel Dante Mic Pre
- Unity Gain: -110 dBFS
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 45 kHz
- Input Impedance: 5.5K Ohm
- Gain: 0 to 60 dB in 1 dB steps
- High Pass Filter: -3 dB @ 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave Slope
- Pad: -10 dB
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +25.5 dBu