Designed with a special lathing process allowing your accents to be heard.
SABIAN’s Freq Crash Cymbal is designed with an exclusive dual-lathing process that results in unique, intensely-cutting crashes that deliver quick bursts of hi-frequency tone, and fill the stage with big, open sound. Although most rock cymbals cut with focused high-pitched tone generated by the bell, the SABIAN Freq Crash gets its boosted cut from the exclusive FREQ dual-lathing process. Once you hear this crash, you’ll want to get your FREQ on.
- A Freq-y Crash that looks as good as it sounds
- Intensely cutting, fills the stage with huge, open sound
- SABIAN's Freq design is a unique dual-lathing process
- Freq design also available in Rides and Hats
- Quality protected with SABIAN two-year warranty