A medium weight and raw bell add to the versatility of this ride.
The AAX Medium Ride from SABIAN introduces a whole new palette of sound to the AAX line. A smaller, raw bell equals increased crash-ability. A whole new style of hammering − much more visible on the surface of the cymbal due to the larger, rounder peen − makes for a weight that trends thinner, with added darkness and complexity. At the same time, more highs are introduced into the sound, resulting in a wider band of frequency. For drummers, that means brighter highs and more complex lows. SABIAN has always pushed the boundaries of innovation, using the latest manufacturing technology to answer new trends in music and sound. AAX Medium Rides are no exception, answering the call for crash-able, complex Rides with added versatility.
- Answers the call for thinner, complex Rides with added versatility
- Small, raw bell equals excellent crash-ability
- Additional hammering means brighter highs and more complex lows
- A whole new design for SABIAN AAX Rides
- Quality protected with SABIAN two-year warranty