Record and transfer quality audio with multiple handy inputs and outputs.
The SR-Q2 from Saramonic is a compact and lightweight handheld audio recorder that features a pair of high-quality stereo condenser microphones that make it easy to capture rich, broadcast-quality sound for video productions, music recording, podcasting, journalism and more. The SR-Q2 can also record line-level signals or external microphones with its separate dedicated 3.5mm mic and line inputs. Two 3.5mm outputs let you connect headphones and send audio to cameras and other devices. An 8GB MicroSD card, a protective travel case, high-wind furry and foam windscreens are all included. The SR-Q2 records up to 96kHz high-resolution audio files that you can share with a computer via the built-in USB-C port and included cable.
- Recording channels: 2
- Recording and playback format: .WAV
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128x Oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128x Oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Recording media: MicroSD (8-32GB), MicroSDXC (64-128GB)
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Built-in stereo microphones: Unidirectional condensers, 90° X/Y stereo configuration
- Minimum gain with digital attenuation: -30dB
- Input level: 0 to -45dB
- Rated output level: -10dBm
- USB port: Type-C
- Power required: LR6 or Ni-MH AA battery X 2 or DC 5V via USB-C
- Recording hours: Alkaline battery 13.5 hr. under 96kHz/16bit, 19.5 hours under 44.1kHz/16bit
- Height: 2.4 in.
- Depth: 6.6 in.
- Width: 1.2 in.
- Weight: 0.25 lb.
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones in an X/Y configuration
- 8GB MicroSD card included
- High-wind furry and foam windscreens
- Protective travel case included
- SCB-C cable included
- 3.5mm inputs and outputs