- Item # 1564753
- Model # SR-Q2M
Saramonic’s SR-Q2M is a compact and lightweight handheld audio recorder with rugged, metal construction. It features a pair of high-quality stereo condenser microphones that make it easy to capture r… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A quality, compact solution for isolated microphone recording in untreated spaces with less-than-ideal acoustics.
Saramonic’s SR-Q2M is a compact and lightweight handheld audio recorder with rugged, metal construction. It features a pair of high-quality stereo condenser microphones that make it easy to capture rich, broadcast-quality sound for video productions, music recording, podcasting, journalism and more. The SR-Q2M can also record line-level signals or external microphones with its separate dedicated 3.5mm mic and line inputs. Two 3.5mm outputs let you connect headphones and send audio to cameras and other devices. Included are RX-C remote controls, a 6 ft. wired lavalier, an 8GB MicroSD card, a protective travel case, high-wind furry and foam windscreens. The SR-Q2M records up to 96kHz high-resolution audio files that you can share with a computer via the built-in USB-C port and included cable. Order the SR-Q2M Handheld Audio Recorder today.
- Included RC-X remote control and wired lavalier
- 8GB MicroSD card included
- High-wind furry and foam windscreens
- Protective travel case included
- SCB-C cable included
- 3.5mm inputs and outputs
Saramonic SR-Q2M Metal Handheld Audio Recorder
- Recording and playback format: .WAV
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128x Oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128x Oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Recording media: MicroSD (8-32GB), MicroSDXC (64-128GB)
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Built-in stereo microphones: Unidirectional condensers, 90° X/Y stereo configuration
- Minimum gain with digital attenuation: -30dB
- Input level: 0 to -45dB
- Rated output level: -10dBm
- USB port: Type-C
- Power required: LR6 or Ni-MH AA battery X 2 or DC 5V via USB-C
- Recording hours: Alkaline battery 13.5 hr. under 96kHz/16bit, 19.5 hours under 44.1kHz/16bit
- Height: 2.4 in.
- Depth: 6.6 in.
- Width: 1.2 in.
- Weight: 0.33 lb.