- Item # 1564764
- Model # SR-VM4
The SR-VM4 supercardioid shotgun mic from Saramonic is a double-A-powered on-camera shotgun microphone that delivers detailed, full-frequency, broadcast-quality sound for a remarkable price. It is ide… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Enjoy professional-quality level control for loud audio on cameras with noisy preamps or low-frequency rumble.
The SR-VM4 supercardioid shotgun mic from Saramonic is a double-A-powered on-camera shotgun microphone that delivers detailed, full-frequency, broadcast-quality sound for a remarkable price. It is ideal for advanced content creators, filmmakers, journalists and vloggers filming with DSLR, mirrorless or video cameras who are looking to take their audio to a higher level. It features a supercardioid polar pattern that provides focused directionality and excellent off-axis rejection of audio from sides and rear with a full-sized interference tube. It is capable of reproducing the wider frequency response of a professional XLR shotgun microphone, but with 3.5mm output and at a small fraction of the price.
- Powered by two standard AA batteries
- Ultra-light and sturdy ABS construction
- 3-stage level control
- Foam windscreen and furry windshield included
- Lightweight integrated shock mount with camera-shoe
Saramonic SR-VM4 Professional Supercardioid On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Acoustic principle: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -32±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa,@1KHz)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
- Interference tube dimensions: 5.5 in. x 0.9 in.
- 3-Step level control: -10dB, 0dB and +20dB
- High-pass filter: 75Hz
- Output connector: 3.5mm TRS integrated cable
- Power requirement: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Operating time with 2 x AA batteries: Up to 720 hr.
- Weight: 0.31 lb.
- Height: 9.4 in.
- Depth: 4.25 in.
- Length: 2.53 in.
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to -60℃