- Item # 1564764
- Model # SR-VM4
The SR-VM4 supercardioid shotgun mic from Saramonic is a double-A-powered on-camera shotgun microphone that delivers detailed, full-frequency, broadcast-quality sound for a remarkable price. It is ide… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Enjoy professional-quality level control for loud audio on cameras with noisy preamps or low-frequency rumble.
The SR-VM4 supercardioid shotgun mic from Saramonic is a double-A-powered on-camera shotgun microphone that delivers detailed, full-frequency, broadcast-quality sound for a remarkable price. It is ideal for advanced content creators, filmmakers, journalists and vloggers filming with DSLR, mirrorless or video cameras who are looking to take their audio to a higher level. It features a supercardioid polar pattern that provides focused directionality and excellent off-axis rejection of audio from sides and rear with a full-sized interference tube. It is capable of reproducing the wider frequency response of a professional XLR shotgun microphone, but with 3.5mm output and at a small fraction of the price. Order the SR-VM4 Professional Supercardioid On-Camera Shotgun Microphone today.
- Powered by two standard AA batteries
- Ultra-light and sturdy ABS construction
- 3-stage level control
- Foam windscreen and furry windshield included
- Lightweight integrated shock mount with camera-shoe
Saramonic SR-VM4 Professional Supercardioid On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Acoustic principle: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -32±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa,@1KHz)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
- Interference tube dimensions: 5.5 in. x 0.9 in.
- 3-Step level control: -10dB, 0dB and +20dB
- High-pass filter: 75Hz
- Output connector: 3.5mm TRS integrated cable
- Power requirement: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Operating time with 2 x AA batteries: Up to 720 hr.
- Weight: 0.31 lb.
- Height: 9.4 in.
- Depth: 4.25 in.
- Length: 2.53 in.
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to -60℃