A standout shredder with infinite sustain.
The mahogany body is finished in sleek gloss black and outlined with crème binding. The 3-piece mahogany neck is set-in for maximum sustain and reinforced with carbon fiber rods for complete stability. The thin C-shape and compound radius ebony fretboard make for a particularly speedy feel. The extra jumbo frets will never wear out—they're stainless steel.
The Blackjack is loaded with a Swedish-made Lundgren M6 humbucker in the bridge. It's nuanced and aggressive while retaining superb clarity. The real treat is the Sustainiac loaded in the neck position. With infinite sustain, it allows you to sculpt feedback into a new form of expression. Toggle the effect off and on, or shape the sustain with the 3-way Fundamental/Mix/Harmonic mode switch.
All of the hardware is blacked out, including the Grover tuners and Floyd Rose 1500 series floating tremolo with locking nut.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics:
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking Floating
- Tuning machines: Sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with thin C-shape, ebony fretboard with compound radius
- Lundrgren M6 humbucker (bridge), Sustainiac (neck), 3-way selector, 3-way mode switch, sustain off/on toggle
- Grover tuners, Floyd Rose 1500 series floating tremolo and locking nut
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.