- Item # 1571513
- Model # 904
Schecter Guitar Research's C-1 Rob Scallon left-handed electric guitar is equipped with Rob Scallon Signature pickups, designed by the man himself, with single-coil tones available at the push-pull to… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A left-handed shredder with pickups designed by Rob Scallon himself.
Schecter Guitar Research's C-1 Rob Scallon left-handed electric guitar is equipped with Rob Scallon Signature pickups, designed by the man himself, with single-coil tones available at the push-pull tone knob. A swamp ash body, neck thru construction, mahogany 3-piece carbon fiber reinforced "C" shape neck, Hipshot hardtail bridge and a GraphTech XL Black Tusq nut provide the ideal rock-solid foundation. The Hipshot Grip-lock tuners, 24 Jumbo frets adorned upon an ebony fretboard and a buttery smooth satin finish are the sugar on top.
- Swamp ash body
- 3-Piece mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Schecter Diamond '78 Rob Scallon pickups
Schecter Guitar Research C-1 Rob Scallon Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-Piece mahogany with carbon fiber reinforcement rods
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: 2-Way adjustable rod with 5/32" allen nut
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid reverse dots
- Nut width/material: 1.643"/Graph tech XL black tusq
- Neck: Schecter Diamond '78 Rob Scallon
- Bridge: Schecter Diamond '78 Special Rob Scallon
- Control layout: Volume/tone push-pull
- Pickup switch: 3-Way switch
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail with string thru body
- Tuning machines: Hipshot grip-lock
- Color: Satin black
- Case: 1622 SGR-Universal guitar hardcase
- Orientation: Left-handed