- Item # 1556818
- Model # 709
The Schecter C-5 GT 5-string electric bass is designed for full-throttle, high-octane performance that pushes the limits. It features a mahogany body paired with a flamed maple, full radius top and is… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A powerhouse 5-string bass packed with earth-shaking tone.
The Schecter C-5 GT 5-string electric bass is designed for full-throttle, high-octane performance that pushes the limits. It features a mahogany body paired with a flamed maple, full radius top and is decorated with a “GT” racing stripe for eye-catching visuals. Armed with an ultra-fast 3-piece maple neck, this bass was built for speed and comfort. The neck has been shaped with an ultra-thin “C” profile and the deep insert neck joint construction allows easy access to the upper frets. The 16” radius ebony fingerboard is outfitted with 24 extra-jumbo frets, while offset/reverse roman numeral inlays add a touch of darkness to this speed machine. With an EMG 40DC in the bridge position and an EMG 40P5 in the neck position, master volume and blend controls, and a 2-band EMG EQ, the C-5 GT offers a wealth of sonic possibilities at your fingertips. Rounding out the black hardware is a Schecter Custom bass bridge that will stabilize tuning and withstand anything you can dish out. Take your sound to the next level with the Schecter C-5 GT 5-string electric bass. Order today.
- Mahogany body with a flamed maple top
- 3-piece maple neck with a thin “C”-shaped profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets and offset/reverse roman numeral inlays
- EMG 40DC bridge pickup and EMG 40P5 neck pickup
Schecter Guitar Research C-5 GT 5-String Electric Bass
- Shape: Thin "C"
- Wood: 3-piece maple
- Neck joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 35"
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable rod
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG humbucker
- Bridge: EMG humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Blend, 2-band EMG EQ
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset/reverse roman numerals
- Nut material/width: GraphTech 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Body type: Double cutaway, full radius arch top
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Flamed maple
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Custom bass bridge string-thru-body
- Tuning machines: Schecter
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5 string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Orientation: Right handed