- Item # 1560222
- Model # 2833
The Schecter Model-T 5 Exotic 5-string puts a new spin on a throwback bass. It features a roasted maple neck in a thin “C”-shaped profile, with a 35” scale for the ideal amount of string tension to ac… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Dual Schecter MonsterTone pickups for full-bodied sound.
The Schecter Model-T 5 Exotic 5-string puts a new spin on a throwback bass. It features a roasted maple neck in a thin “C”-shaped profile, with a 35” scale for the ideal amount of string tension to accommodate lower tunings. The ebony fingerboard has 21 jumbo frets and 3-piece abalone block inlays. The body is made of black limba, coated with a satin finish to showcase its natural gradient. The Model-T 5 Exotic offers a full range of tonal possibilities thanks to its calibrated set of pickups—a Schecter MonsterTone-J at the bridge and MonsterTone-P at the neck—that deliver thunderous lows and articulate highs, shaped with two volume controls and a master tone control. Additional appointments include black hardware, a set of WSC KG700 tuners and a Schecter Custom bass bridge. Kick your sound and style into gear with the Schecter Model-T 5 Exotic 5-string electric bass. Order today.
- Black limba body with a natural satin finish
- Bolt-on roasted maple neck in a thin “C”-shaped profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 3-piece abalone block inlays
- Schecter MonsterTone-J pickup at the bridge and MonsterTone-P pickup at the neck
Schecter Guitar Research Model-T 5 Exotic 5-String Black Limba Electric Bass
- Shape: Thin "C"
- Wood: Roasted maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 35"
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Pickup configuration: SH
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary single coil
- Control layout: Volume 1, Volume 2, Master tone
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Abalone 3-piece blocks
- Nut material/width: 1.771" (45 mm) GraphTech
- Body Type: Double cutaway
- Body wood: Black limba
- Body finish: Satin
- Bridge/Tailpiece: String-thru
- Tuning machines: WSC KG700
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5 string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Orientation: Right-handed