4-string bass with split-coil pickup and thin neck profile for comfortable playability.
The P-4 Bass is Schecter's take on the classic P-style bass design, and like all Schecter instruments, this beast of a bass has all the killer appointments you’d expect from a tone-heavy workhorse. While the Schecter P-4 sports an elegant P-bass look, modern features like a Schecter MonsterTone-P pickup and narrow extra-jumbo frets provide a modern sound and effortless playability. The P-4 is equipped with the Schecter USA MonsterTone-P split-coil pickup which delivers the warm, well-rounded bass tones of a split-coil but with more power for deep lows, articulate highs and the quiet operation needed for modern music. The P-4 also features a super comfortable thin-C neck profile and a rosewood fingerboard with a 16" radius which provides a smooth, natural feel. Premium hardware appointments include a Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq nut, a Schecter high mass bridge and narrow extra jumbo frets.
- Shape: Thin C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34”
- Truss rod: Standard
- Pickup configuration: H
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut material/width: TUSQ/1.653"
- Body Type: Solid Body Double Cutaway
- Body finish: Gloss
- Bridge/Tailpiece: High Mass
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Bolt-on maple neck with Thin "C" profile
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 narrow extra-jumbo frets
- MonsterTone-P split-coil pickup
- Schecter high mass bridge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.