A classic single cutaway with Swedish-made pickups geared for metal.
The Solo II Blackjack has a mahogany body finished in sleek gloss black with crème binding. The three-piece mahogany neck is set-in for maximum tonal transfer. It's also reinforced with two carbon fiber rods for complete stability. With a comfortable thin C-shape profile and a compound radius ebony fretboard, you're got everything you need for fast fretwork. Those frets, by the way, are stainless steel—they'll last forever.
The Swedish-made Lundgren M6 humbucking pickups are nuanced, aggressive and optimized for heavy hitting power and superb clarity. Dual volume controls, tone control, 3-way switch and a coil split provide loads of sounds from subtle to slaying.
Naturally, the Blackjack is decked out with black hardware, including Schecter locking tuners, TonePros T3BT tune-o-matic bridge and a Graphtech Black Tusq nut.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with thin C-shape, compound radius ebony fretboard
- Lundgren M6 humbuckers, 3-way switch, coil split
- Locking tuners, TonePros T3BT tune-o-matic bridge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.