Ultrafast, smooth playability with custom Schecter humbuckers for powerhouse sound.
The SVSS Exotic provides a full range of tonal possibilities thanks to its unique pairing of humbuckers. A Schecter Sunset Strip pickup sits in the bridge position and delivers a modern tone that has an aggressive, balanced punch when driven, but also features clear and mellow mids and highs when needed. The Pasadana Classic pickup in the neck position produces rich, beautiful “PAF” tones to complement any playstyle. The simplified controls include a master volume and master tone, and a 5-way pickup selector. Rounding out the black hardware is a set of Schecter locking tuners and a Hipshot Ibby bridge that will stabilize tuning and withstand anything you can dish out.
- Body type: Double cutaway
- Top wood: Black limba
- Body wood: Black limba
- Body finish: Ziricote
- Neck shape: Thin "C"
- Neck wood: Wenge
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable rod
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset/reverse circles
- Nut width/material: 1.653" (42 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Hipshot Ibby 6-string
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Black with chrome screws
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Black limba top and body in ziricote
- Bolt-on wenge neck in a thin C-shaped profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Schecter Sunset Strip humbucker at the bridge and Schecter Pasadena Classic humbucker at the neck
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monomethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.