Hot tone and a shred-tastic look combine for an epic playing experience.
The Sun Valley Super Shredder Exotic from Schecter Guitar Research is designed to turn heads and drive home the tone. Featuring the crystalline clarity of a wegne neck, the black limba body provides a warm midrange and a classy yet shred-worthy look. Equipped with a sizzling Schecter USA Custom Shop Sunset Strip humbucker in the bridge and a modern-classic Pasadena Humbucker in the neck, the SVSS Exotic bleeds sonic hostility and a no-compromise attitude. Both pickups come finished in a jet-black metal cover and a 4-conductor lead for a vast array of tonal options. The rock-solid Floyd Rose 1500 tremolo system ties it all together for better dive-and-return response, a push in tremolo arm and all-stainless-steel hardware.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Black limba
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Wenge
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width: 1.62"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Black limba body
- Bolt-on wenge neck with Thin C profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Schecter USA Custom Shop Sunset Strip humbucking bridge pickup
- Pasadena humbucking neck pickup
- Floyd Rose 1500 tremolo system
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.