Well-suited for concert band or orchestral playing.
The A1 Traditional Custom Series is an instrument that is well-suited for concert band or orchestral playing when the sound needs additional projection. The A1 features a medium-large .460-inch bore design coupled with a #1 taper large throat yellow brass bell. This combination, along with the long-model body design and Shepherds Crook help to provide a more focused sound with maximum projection. The A1 cornet is available in lacquer or silver plate finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 5-inch with #1 Taper
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: 3 Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Silver plate, Lacquer
- Available versions: A1 Silver, A1-L Lacquer
- Long model design
- Shepherds Crook
- Medium-large bore
- Large throat bell
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.