- Item # 1441407
- Model # 10 X3
The X3 Traditional Classic Series trumpet is designed for the player looking for a free-blowing large bore instrument. The combination of the large bore and large throat bell, along with the reverse l… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A free-blowing large bore instrument.
The X3 Traditional Classic Series trumpet is designed for the player looking for a free-blowing large bore instrument. The combination of the large bore and large throat bell, along with the reverse leadpipe design and rounded full radius tuning slide makes this instrument perfect for the player looking for an instrument with the sound and projection of the Schilke B Series instruments, but with less resistance. The X3 trumpet is available in three variations—a fixed yellow brass bell, a fixed beryllium copper bell, and a tunable yellow brass bell—each designed to customize the instrument performance to the player. Each Schilke Trumpet is made by hand. Choose yours today.
- Available versions: X3, X3B, X3L
- X3 – Yellow brass fixed bell. A large throat #1 bell with a taper graduated for even and full-bodied tone.
- X3B – Beryllium copper fixed bell. Large throat #1 bell made from an extremely lightweight copper, this bell offers a more direct, compact projection.
- X3L – Tunable yellow brass bell. The detachable bell design allows tuning from the bell, to offer a more open, free feeling in the upper register. With less bracing, the response feels quicker by allowing the bell to resonate more to improve projection.
- Large bore
- Large throat bell
Schilke X3 Traditional Custom Series Bb Trumpet
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .463-inch (11.75mm)
- Leadpipe: Reverse taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 5-inch (127mm) large throat with #1 taper in fixed or tunable design
- Bell Material: Yellow brass or Beryllium copper
- Valves: Monel
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Case: Custom double hard case
- Mouthpiece: Schilke Standard Series
- Finish: Silver plate