- Item # 1548954
- Model # SE2200-VINT-ED-U
The Vintage Edition SE2200 Condenser Microphone from sE Electronics invokes the aesthetic of old European recording mics from the 50's and 60's. Made famous through use with world-class vocal artists… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Classic sound with updated manufacturing techniques.
The Vintage Edition SE2200 Condenser Microphone from sE Electronics invokes the aesthetic of old European recording mics from the 50's and 60's. Made famous through use with world-class vocal artists like Amy Winehouse, the sE2200 revives the spirit of classic studio microphones, and still remains a standard in mic lockers around the world. State-of-the-art components and a shorter, optimized signal path provide enhanced noise performance and clarity while new pad and filter options increase the mic's versatility. Order the Vintage Edition Large-Diaphragm Condenser Micriophone today.
- Invokes the aesthetics of a mid-20th-century European studio mic
- Discrete Class A components ensure top-shelf sound quality on any source
- Ideal for everything from vocals to drum overheads to guitar amps
- Handcrafted 1-inch gold-sputtered condenser capsule provides smooth and consistent cardioid polar pattern
- 80Hz/160Hz high-pass filter and -10dB/-20dB pad for advanced onboard sound shaping options
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provides you with an extended dynamic range
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 125/135/145dB (0/-10dB/-20dB attenuation pad)
- Shockmount included