Brazed seams and soldered bead.
The S.E. Shires Custom trombone is a versatile instrument with a clear, pure sound and the consistency, playability and projection that has made S.E. Shires trombones the favorites of professionals the world over. The unique S.E. Shires 7YLW bell combines the quick response and color of a one-piece bell with the centered feel and expansive tone of a two-piece bell.
- 7YLW Bell: 8.5", two-piece, hand-hammered TI taper in lightweight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seams and soldered bead
- S.E. Shires axial-flow F valve
- TY Tuning Slide: yellow brass, drawn tubing
- TW47 Handslide: .547" bore, standard weight yellow brass; nickel-silver wide crook
- Three interchangeable yellow-brass leadpipes
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark and traditional floral pattern