- Item # 0223146
- Model # CLW
The S.E. Shires Model CLW trumpet provides the ultimate combination of the sound of the best lightweight classic instruments with modern centering and intonation. The broadest S.E. Shires trumpet bell… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Lightweight C with great cut and projection.
The S.E. Shires Model CLW trumpet provides the ultimate combination of the sound of the best lightweight classic instruments with modern centering and intonation. The broadest S.E. Shires trumpet bell taper helps to produce an unusually wide variety of tone colors for a lightweight trumpet, but it can also cut and sizzle. The focus of the Z leadpipe helps it to play easily at any dynamic an in any register. Yellow brass balusters and lightweight yellow brass valve caps add depth and immediacy to the sound. The Model CLW trumpet includes a case.
S.E. SHIRES Model CLW Series Bb Trumpet
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Bell: 4-13/16-inch one-piece hand hammered œC (open) taper in lightweight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seam and French (flat) bead
- Z Leadpipe: .345-inch venturi, lightweight yellow brass; provides extra focus for optimal projection
- X Tuning Slide: dual-radius bend, standard water key; free blowing and flexible with great response
- Piston material: hand-lapped Monel
- Valve cluster: two-piece casings, lightweight, with yellow brass balusters
- Lower valve caps: lightweight yellow brass
- Bell engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark, model designation and traditional floral pattern
- Finish: silver plate