Flexible wireless microphone system with Ethernet.
The Sennheiser EW 500 G4-945 Wireless Handheld Microphone System offers pro-quality performance. Many sound engineers rely on the flexibility of the EW 500, especially when handling multi-channel settings. With up to 88MHz bandwidth and up to 32 channels, the wireless mic system features an Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software. Powered by an e 945 capsule on a lightweight black aluminum handheld transmitter, this handheld microphone system is ready to take on the world's biggest stages.
- EM 300-500 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter
- MMD 945-1 microphone head
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- Two AA batteries
- Power supply
- GA 3 rackmount set
- Two rod antennas
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.