- Item # 0195610
- Model # PGXD1=-X8
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter broadcasts wireless audio from guitar, bass, or microphone with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability. For use with Shur… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A rugged, slim bodypack transmitter with a wide frequency and operating range for great sound all around.
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter broadcasts wireless audio from guitar, bass, or microphone with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability. For use with Shure's PGXD wireless system, it gives you 200' of roaming space without your audience being able to hear any change in your vocals or instrument, depending on how you use it. Order today to give yourself more space to explore your sound!
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range captures every nuance of tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 200" (60m) operating range
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Recessed dial on side provides 26dB of continuously adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
Shure PGXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio input level: +10 dBV maximum, at minimum gain setting -16 dBV maximum, at maximum gain
- Gain adjustment range: 26dB
- Input impedance: 1MÎ
- RF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 108mm x 64mm x 19mm (4.25" x 2.50" x 0.75")
- Weight: 128g (4.5oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Power requirements:
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours