- Item # 1502095
- Model # P10TR+425CL-G10
The PSM® 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System is a leading choice among top-tier audio professionals for productions. With its networkability over Ethernet, and twin- antenna diversity bodypack recei… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Professional-quality personal monitoring system.
The PSM® 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System is a leading choice among top-tier audio professionals for productions. With its networkability over Ethernet, and twin- antenna diversity bodypack receivers, the Shure PSM® 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System provides excellent audio quality, reliable RF performance, and touring-grade features. Twenty compatible frequencies per band and a 72 MHz to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth give the PSM 1000 system the horsepower to handle demanding environments, including professional IEM and IFB applications. Advanced setup capacities include full compatibility with Wireless Workbench and ShurePlusTM Channels software provides advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings. Sing in pitch with greater ease than ever with your own personally customized monitor. Order soon.
- Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- Full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter in an all-metal chassis provides touring-grade performance
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers (in the same frequency range) facilitates streamlined inventory management for rental and touring needs.
- Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Up to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments
Shure PSM 1000 Personal Monitor System with Dual Transmitter, Two Diversity Bodypack Receivers, and Two SE425 Earphones
- RF Carrier Range: 470–952 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Compatible Frequencies: 39 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth: 72 MHz – 80 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Operating Range (environment dependent): 90m (300ft)
- Audio Frequency Response: 35Hz – 15kHz
- Stereo Separation: 60 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 90 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% (typical)
- (ref. ±34 kHz deviation @1 kHz) Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding >80 dB (typical)
- Spurious Rejection (ref. 12 dB SINAD) Frequency Stability: ±2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (±0.3 kHz)
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (±34 kHz deviation, nominal)
- Operating Temperature: -18 to +57 °C