Great performance microphone for lead vocals, backup vocals and spoken word applications.
The Shure SM48-LC microphone offers many of the same qualities as the famous SM58, but at a lower price. This unidirectional dynamic mic is designed for professional sound reinforcement, studio recording and broadcasting. It maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback and rejection of off-axis sound. Frequency response is tailored for vocals with a presence rise in the midrange to brighten performance. A low-frequency roll-off is provided for controlling proximity effect. A shockmounted cartridge, steel mesh grille and an integral pop filter make the Shure SM48 tough and resistant to handling noise.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 55Hz–14kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 2.14"
- Length: 6.53"
- Weight: 1.48 lb.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Shockmounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.