Electronic drum kit with authentic feel and versatile sound library.
The Titan 50 also includes an all-new library of drum kits, recorded at a major studio with sounds based on top-selling albums. The high-quality samples emphasize quality over quantity with full-length toms and crashes and stereo room ambience built into the sounds, and its advanced V.A.R. (Variable Attack Response) technology provides expressive dynamics and realistic performance. With its alternative sound sets, players can now replace the factory sounds with custom sets from the Simmons Signature sound library that features kits with the full module memory dedicated to reproducing the drum sounds as close to the original recorded sounds straight from the studio.
Tablet sold separately.
- 10" dual-zone, tension-able mesh snare pad
- Three 8" mesh toms
- 10" hi-hat and ride cymbals
- 10" crash cymbal with choke sensors
- Variable hi-hat controller with sounds from closed to mid and open
- Kick pedal with 6" kick pad (optimized for single and double-kick pedals)
- Detachable tablet or mobile phone shelf
- 25 presets and 10 user kits with EQ, reverb and compression effects
- USB connection
- 1/8" Stereo AUX input
- Stereo line and headphone outputs
- High-definition, full-length sounds with stereo room ambience powered by Simmons (Variable Attack Response) technology
- Large 10" dual-zone, responsive mesh snare with rimshot detection and 8" toms with low-profile rims
- Bluetooth MIDI control for editing the module using Simmons app and working with compatible music/drum apps
- Full-sized rectangular steel rack and adjustable clamps to keep everything locked in place while playing
- Easy-to-use sound editing, play-along and practice tools
- Downloadable Titan 50 Sound Packs provide alternative ROM sound sets
- Optional expansion pack adds an additional crash and 8" tom
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.