- Item # 1537657
- Model # SML-3302
The Sire Marcus Miller M5 5-string bass is the middle version of Sire's M series of bass guitars. Featuring a 5-piece maple neck, this Sire 5-string bass is the perfect choice for modern players. It f… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A 5-string modern bass with premium hardware and powerful electronics.
The Sire Marcus Miller M5 5-string bass is the middle version of Sire's M series of bass guitars. Featuring a 5-piece maple neck, this Sire 5-string bass is the perfect choice for modern players. It features a modern solidbody shape constructed from Swamp Ash; top-end hardware, including Sire's own diecasting gear machine heads, developed with accurate gear ratio for reliable tuning, and the popular Custom Big Mass 2 bridge; and Sire's powerful Marcus Pure-H Revolution pickups and the Marcus Heritage-3 preamp which 3-band EQ. These premium electronics allow players to carry out versatility in sounds that will be suited for all types of music sessions and performances. Jazz composer and multi-instrumentalist Marcus Miller and Sire have been on a mission for the past several years to build the best quality bass at an accessible price—one that's available to all bass players. The result is a line of Marcus Miller bass models that have an amazing sound, fantastic new look and are high-quality but at a price that will enable all musicians to be able to play and enjoy the music they love. The ideal bass for the modern player. Order today.
- Gloss-finished Swamp Ash solidbodied electric bass
- C-shape, 5-piece hard maple/mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard
- Sire Marcus Pure-H Revolution humbuckers (neck/bridge) with blend knob, Heritage-3 3-band EQ with mid frequency and coil tap switch for each pickup (series/split/parallel)
- Marcus Custom Big Mass 2 fixed bridge, Sire premium diecasting gear tuning machines
SIRE Marcus Miller M5 Swamp Ash 5-String Bass
- Body type: Solidbody Modern Bass, Double-Cut
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 5-piece hard maple/mahogany
- Scale length: 35"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: White pearl dot
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sire Marcus Pure-H Revolution
- Bridge: Sire Marcus Pure-H Revolution
- Control layout: Master Volume/Tone (stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency (stack), Bass, 3 mini toggle SW (2 for pickup, 1 for active/passive)
- Pickup switch: Blend knob
- Special electronics: Heritage-3/3-band EQ with Mid Frequency
- Bridge type: Fixed bass bridge
- Bridge design: Marcus Custom Big Mass 2 bridge
- Tailpiece: Not Applicable
- Tuning machines: Diecasting gear
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia