You'll love this bass if you're a fan of older J-style bass guitars.
If you’re a fan of older J-style bass guitars, you'll enjoy playing the Sire Marcus Miller V7 Vintage Swamp Ash 4-string bass. Sire has been collaborating with jazz musician Marcus Miller to tailor the best sound balance and exceptional playability. This Sire V7 Vintage 2nd Generation features Marcus Vintage-J Revolution pickups that deliver a higher resolution and clearer sound. The Marcus Vintage-J Revolution pickup set is an upgraded pickup made with U.S.-made magnet coils and complete with a '70s pickup spacing, which allows the V7 Vintage to reproduce the traditional vintage jazz bass sound.
- Body type: Solidbody Jazz Bass Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Scale length: 34"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Hard Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Small
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Black Block
- Neck: Sire Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Jazz Single
- Bridge: Sire Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Jazz Single
- Control layout: Master Volume/Tone (stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency (stack), Bass, 1 mini toggle SW (Active/Passive)
- Pickup switch: Blend Knob
- Special electronics: Heritage-3 3-band EQ with mid frequency
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Sire Marcus Vintage STD bridge
- Tailpiece: Not Applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Solid swamp ash body with a gloss finish
- Satin-finished C-shape hard maple bolt-on neck, hard maple fingerboard
- Sire Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Jazz Single pickups (neck/bridge, blend knob, Heritage-3 preamp with 3-band EQ
- Sire Marcus Vintage STD fixed bridge, Sire premium open-gear tuning machines
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.