- Item # 1542854
- Model # 1690
The DMC is the heart of the mastering studio. The converters, the players, the DAW, the recorders and the speakers are connected to them. The audio quality of the console is therefore crucial. And lik… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The big brain for your mastering studio.
The DMC is the heart of the mastering studio. The converters, the players, the DAW, the recorders and the speakers are connected to them. The audio quality of the console is therefore crucial. And like all devices of the mastering series, the DMC also works on unparalleled 120V operating voltage. Take total command of your tracks. Order today.
- Three pairs of speakers can be operated for full-range, mid-field and near-field monitors. Speakers D is for a mono loudspeaker.
- Preferably a Phonitor headphone amplifier is connected to the Phonitor HP Out, whereby it can be programmed whether the loudspeaker is automatically switched off during headphone operation or not.
- The same applies to the subwoofer. It can be programmed with which monitor it is paired and activated together.
- The insert return can also be trimmed in 0.25 dB steps to compensate for the finest level differences after an insert chain. The Hermes Mastering Router is preferably connected to the inserts, with which up to eight stereo processors can be connected and freely routed and stored.
- In the monitoring section, each loudspeaker channel can be solo’ed and phase reversed.
- The large monitoring level potentiometer has an illuminated indicator so that the monitor level can be easily assessed even from a greater distance.
- A loudness compensation (+/- 10 dB) can be activated. Alternatively it can be linked to the Insert, Sources or Inputs switches allowing loudness compensation at any stage.
SPL DMC Mastering Console Black
- Max. Input Level: +32.5dBu
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhms (balanced)
- Max. Output Level: + 32.5 dBu
- Output Impedance: ‹ 600 ohms (balanced)
- Noise (unweighted, at 24dBu, Recording Output, Insert active): 98.4 dBu
- Noise (unreinforced, at 24dBu, Speaker Output): -101.4 dBu
- Noise (Aweighted, at 24dBu, Recording Output, Insert active): -101.6 dBu
- Noise (Aweighted, at 24dBu, at 24dBu, Speaker Output: - 103.9 dBu
- Noise (CCIR, at 24dBu, Recording Output, Insert active): -92.2 dBu
- Noise (CCIR, at 24dBu, Speaker Output): - 94.9 dBu
- THD & N ( at 24dBu, Recording Output, Insert active): › 112 dB
- THD & N ( at 24dBu, Speaker Output): › 108 dB
- Common-Mode-Rejection:› -82 dBu (at 0 dBu, Input and Source)
- Transmission Bandwidth: 10 Hz-200 kHz (measured: Speaker Output) 10 Hz = -0.12dB; 100 kHz = -0.3 dB; 200kHz = -1.2dB
- Transmission Bandwidth: 10 Hz-200 kHz (measured: Recording Output, Insert active) 10 Hz = -0.12 dB; 100 kHz = -0.6 dB; 100kHz to 200kHz = -2.3dB
- Power Consumption: 0.22 Amp, 230V/50Hz, 35 Watt, 53 VA 0.44 Amp, 115V/60Hz, 35 Watt, 53 VA
- Fuses: 230 V/50 Hz: 1 Amp 115 V/60 Hz: 2 Amp
- Standard EIA 19 Inch Housing/3U): 482 x 132 x 340 mm / ca. 19“ x 5.2“ x 13.39“
- Weight: 10.6 kg / 23.37 lb